Student members are undergraduate or graduate students (full or part-time) majoring in accounting, finance or a related field, or high-school students interested in pursuing a career in accounting or finance. To become a member, please register here. NABA Boston currently has three student chapters namely:
1. Bentley University
2. NABA Boston Metro Student chapters comprising of Babson, Suffolk, Umass Boston, Northeastern, Salem State and other participating student members schools Boston area schools.
3. . University of Rhode Island (In the pipeline)
Student Membership Benefits
- Networking Opportunities
- National, Regional and Local Student Conferences
- Scholarship Programs
- Mentorship programs
- Case Competitions
NABA Scholarship Opportunties
- 2018 NABA Boston Scholarships: TBA
- 2017 ERSC Scholarship: Apply Here!
- 2018 National Scholarship: Apply Here!
Become A NABA Student Member Today ! For more details, visit our college and university program page .
Student Chapter Reporting and Evaluation Program (SCREP) Report
All Student Chapters in the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) are required to report each reporting period on their activities in meeting the goals and objectives of NABA. This report requires reporting against those objectives as outlined in the Strategic Plan for the National Student Member Services Committee and that we believe to be most critical which include but are not limited to the following: chapter planning, membership recruitment and development, chapter programs and the reporting of activities. The Minimum Operating Requirements provide further guidance. Any questions related to SCREP should be directed to your Local Director of Student Member Services.
SCREP Report Timelines:
- October 31 Chapter reports are due for the first
reporting period (April 1 to September
31 Chapter reports are due for
reporting period (October
1 to December 31)
- April 15 Chapter reports are due for the third reporting period (January 1 to March 31)
For more information about Student Membership and Programs, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org