to the NABA Family! We are very glad and excited about your new membership. For
those returning to the fold, we are excited to reconnect with you.
At NABA, we strive to support our members and friends desires and ambitions to reach their full potential, as the saying goes, "Be all you can be".
We strive to achieve this by;
- Professional education support through academic scholarships of up to 100% tuition and professional examination support of up to 50% of costs
- Mentoring and coaching progression guidance through formal and informal professional development sessions by industry
- Career mobility and progression by providing opportunities to meet prospective employers, job fairs, membership events
- Personal development including personal wellness and financial awareness
- Leadership training through committee and event participation, negotiation and influencing, training and service provision
- Partnering with leading employers of labor to expand diversity and inclusion awareness within their companies and generally
Levels of Membership
Academic Level- Individual must be enrolled in higher education academic program
Professional Level - Full or part-time employees
Seniors - 65 years or older
Lifetime Level - Individuals who would like to extend their membership for a lifetime of commitment
College Pipeline Initiative Level - 1st year of professional membership for graduating students. Official transcripts must accompany application.
2017 Membership Dues
Senior (Age 65+)............$85
Become a Student, Professional, Associate, Academic, Lifetime Member or College Pipeline Initiative (CPI) Member. For more information about membership, please contact Purmell DaCosta/Mike Mensah at email@example.com.
Membership Survey: Click here to complete a survey on how best NABA Boston can serve you.
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
- Online Career Center
- Quarterly Newsletter
- NABA News & Views
- Leadership & Networking Opportunities
- NABA Boston Scholarships
- Regional Scholarships
- National Scholarships
- AMBC Conference
- Scholarship & Awards Luncheon
Regional Student Conference
- Ebony Winter Gala